Registration will open on Monday September 16th, 2019 at 5:00 PM EST
Link for registration
- Each attending school must be a registered member of their state Science Olympiad organization and have paid all applicable membership fees prior to tournament day.
- Limit of 56 teams on a first-register first-serve basis.
- The first 10 schools to successfully register two teams will receive two slots each in the tournament. Subsequent schools to successfully register will receive one slot each in the tournament.
- Teams will be placed on the waitlist in chronological order after the registration limit has been reached.
- Head coaches will receive email confirmation upon submitting the registration form. If confirmation has not been received within 48 hours, please email us at email@example.com.
- A $100 penalty will be imposed for every confirmed team that withdraws after Friday, October 18, 2019. There is no fee otherwise for registering and/or participating in the tournament.
- This system is in place to ensure that teams admitted off the waitlist have adequate notice in advance. It is also to encourage general commitment to attending our tournament.
- Please mail all checks to the below address:
Princeton University Science Olympiad
attn. Andrew Xu
6928 Frist Center
Princeton, NJ 08544
Be sure to read the Competition Policies prior to registering.