Registration is now filled; subsequent teams to sign up will be put on the waitlist in chronological order.
Registration opens on Tuesday September 19, 2017, at 12:30 PM ET at this link. This year, we are happy to announce that the registration fee will be waived! Science Olympiad tournaments should be financially accessible to all, and we hope that waiving the registration fee will allow teams to attend more invitational tournaments across the country. The registration procedures detailed below are subject to minor revision.
- Each attending school must be a registered member of their state Science Olympiad organization and have paid all applicable membership fees prior to tournament day.
- Limit of 48 teams on a first-register first-serve basis.
- The first 12 schools to successfully register two teams will receive two slots each in the tournament. Subsequent schools to successfully register will receive one slot each in the tournament.
- Teams will be placed on the waitlist in chronological order after the registration limit has been reached.
- Head coaches will receive email confirmation upon submitting the registration form. If confirmation has not been received within 48 hours, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A $100 penalty will be imposed for every confirmed team that withdraws after Friday November 24, 2017. There is no fee otherwise for registering and/or participating in the tournament.
- This system is in place to ensure that teams admitted off the waitlist have adequate notice in advance. It is also to encourage general commitment to attending our tournament.
- Please mail all checks to the below address:
Princeton University Science Olympiad
attn. June Park
0902 Frist Center
Princeton, NJ 08544
Be sure to read the Competition Policies prior to registering.