Tests and keys may be found here.
Final Results: PDF | Avogadro
- Final Team List: One copy needs to be filled per team; schools sending two teams should thus fill out two copies.
- Vandalism Policy: One copy per school.
- Risk and Liability Waiver: Each competitor must sign this.
The deadline to self-schedule has completed and here
are the final timeslots. Please contact us by email
if there is any issue.
- Wright Stuff:
- The event space is roughly 30 ft high, and the floor is about 45 x 65 ft.
- See a picture of the room here.
- Trial Events: We will be running Science Word and Science Quiz Bowl. Both alternates and regular team members may compete in trial events.
- Reminders (as detailed on competition policies page):
- For events that differentiate content/scoring for different levels of competition, we will be following rules specified at the national level - except build events, which will be scored at the regional level.
- Competitors must adhere to the code of ethics and policies outlined at soinc.org/join/policies. Please respect the event supervisors and volunteers who have dedicated their time to help out, as well as the classrooms/labs on campus. Teams will be held responsible and penalized for any misconduct.
- Team check-in is at Campus Club from 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM.
- As space is limited, please leave promptly after receiving team folders and wristbands.
- Competitors must wear the provided wristband in order to compete.
- Each team must submit the final team roster, and a signed vandalism form + signed liability form (see "Required Forms" section above) for each competitor. Any team that fails to do so will be disqualified from competing.
- The awards ceremony will be held in the Richardson Auditorium in Alexander Hall starting at 6:15 PM. Doors will open at 5:45 PM. Please arrive in advance so that the ceremony can proceed according to schedule.
- Organizer headquarters (and t-shirt sales) will be at Lewis 138.
- The T-shirt pre-order form is no longer available
- T-shirts can be purchased ($10) on the day of the competition at Lewis 138 after Session 1 is over.
- Click here to see the T-shirt design.
- The pizza order form is no longer available.
- There are many other vendors and restaurants near campus
- Check the campus map for student favorites.
- In the event of a emergency, call Princeton Public Safety at 609-258-3333. They will be able to contact the appropriate medical responders.
- In the case of a tournament-related emergency, call tournament co-director Linus Wang at 650-862-7955.